LEARN FROM ROB
Are you trying to level up your life? Learn the systems that Robert uses to focus on self- improvement and personal development.
This course covers the following:
- What is an “existence system” and how can you use one in your life?
- Discussion on Systems vs. Goals (via Scott Adams)
- Principles of a good existence system and why others don’t work
- The Power of Prompts in building your system (via B.J. Fogg)
- The necessity of having an existence system for motivation (via Zig Ziglar)
- Thoughts on identifying your mission or theme for the year.
- How to identify your 3 pillars or principles and use them as guideposts in your goals
- What are the “big rocks” in your life?
- Measure your daily systems with audits and metrics tracking.
- The power of 4-7-8 breathing to eliminate problems (via Andrew Wiel)
- Remember your past accomplishments, obstacles and set your targets for your future ascension.
- Defining your “energy credits” and limiting energy drain
- Use affirmations to refocus, recenter and realign your mission with the energy of the universe.
- The power of gratitude in creating heart-brain coherence in your body.
- Using Journaling and “Thinking Time” (via Keith Cunningham) to clear your mind and solve your problems.
- Yearly big rocks, monthly focus, weekly payoffs, daily momentums and how they work together.
- Using and adjusting your personal power blocks based on what you need in your life.
- Recap of The Four Agreements (by Don Miguel Ruiz)
- Defining your “I am successful when” success protocols for daily check-ins.
- Tips on using this Existence System strategy.